RE: [colorforth] Machineforth IFs

That was my point. The idea is to find the ring to eliminate any kind of
control-flow.
A program then would be a set of interleaved rings. However programming in
such an environment has
drawbacks because some real-life aspects may not model very conveniently.
But maybe I'll explore
for myself this idea of 'finding the rings' as a design method and a way to
think through the problem,
as someone said ;).

>> On c.l.f someone posted a link to an article dealing with linear
>> programming
>I think you refer to this document:

>http://home.pipeline.com/~hbaker1/ForthStack.html

>This also inrigued my interest, I'd like to learn more about this linear
>logic when I get a chance.

Yes it is. I should moderate my enthousiasm however since ROLL seems to be
primordial there.