RE: [colorforth] modern block style / response

That's what I was meaning to mean.  BTW you can end up with editing any
memory place, including the kernel; what happens then?
Also, the user has to take care of the increase of dictionnary pointer with
regards with preloaded tracks/blocks. I feel I miss something here.
A thing I wonder about: when you modify something, you got to issue a SAVE
command, and it records back the loaded tracks? If nc increases too much it
may become long.

> So BLOCK is nothing more than a convenient unit of measure
> used by the editor.
>
> Cheers,
> 	Alex

	Regards.