Re: [colorforth] CF in Bochs on a Tecra (corrections)(addendum)

--- t <loveall@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> All of the colorforth code under discussion can be
> downloaded from:
> http://www.oakland.edu/~maslicke/colorforth/
>
> Regards,
> Terry Loveall
>
> On Sun, 25 May 2003 21:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
> "Bob Shafer" <bobsh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Try Mark's XcolorForth. It works great. I don't

Wow!

Blasphemous as a colorforth on top of an OS and X may
be, this is just the thing for my immediate needs. A
very elegant approach on the port as well.

thank you Bob, Terry and especially Mark (Mark, you
only put your email in the README not your name, so
I'm assuming from Bob's comment that you wrote the
port.)

(Oh and just kidding on the blasphemy.) ;)

=====
Help establish a reputation economy
by rating the value of this post:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=BillGlover