Re: [colorforth] merging dictionaries

The way I had it, macros were searched for by adding a one to the name.
But this is interesting new direction to treat names the same in the same
dictionary. One thing that occurs to me, is how would you distinguish
between for example the 'dup' that is executed and the 'dup' which
compiles instructions? Maybe the programing style would need to be
altered.