Re: Re(2): [colorforth] merging dictionaries

> To manipulate and or test this bit you will require some words, no
> doubt. Might I suggest the name of one of them: STATE
> </irony>

Irony noted, but if you're hinting that STATE have similar meaning as in
classical/ANS Forth systems, then STATE would not be proper.  STATE simply
returns the current compilation state (TRUE if compiling, FALSE otherwise).

STATE is not needed even in Mark's dictionary setup.  The low-bit is more
correctly interpreted as the "immediate" bit, if you really wish to dredge up
the past.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II