RE: [colorforth] Forth and XP

I encourage you to do so. I took a quick look; XP matches two of my favorite
words: simplicity and factoring.

I would like to reformulate a question by Mark: how do you make sure that
your tests cover all possible cases?
For instance, I'm currently writing an inference engine. It takes as input a
formula ( say, F->F) and it must answer yes if it is a theorem ( crash
otherwize :), and give it's demonstration. Here is more or less the spec.
How do you write tests for it?

 Amicalement,
  Frederic