RE: RE: [colorforth] Forth and XP

> I am the developer and the customer.
> I talked to my psy and he disrecommanded me XP. Bad for my schizophrenia. :)

I could tell this, based on your text.  This is why I didn't persue it any
further.  :-)

> You greedy! :)

I have to live.

> I do. I will. I was just trying to get an overview.

If I could offer one in a short message, I would.  Unfortunately, the topic is
too complex to explain in such a short message.  It would be possible for me to
try, but it would leave the majority of people here wondering either what the
big deal is, or why anyone would ever want to use it -- in short, I couldn't
possibly do the topic justice.  I'll let the experts do the talking for me
instead.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II