Re: [colorforth] ether-ip-udp image

On Sat, 21 Jun 2003 18:14:51 -0400 (EDT)
"Mark Slicker" <maslicke@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Well, I have editorial privileges for the #Forth Portal Site
>> (http://forth.bespin.org).  Still not a lot of content though.  I certainly
>> would appreciate ideas and content.
>
> I think Terry's site is on target. However I wouldn't know from Terry's
> site about Bob Schafer's very nice Game of Life code, or any kind of
> organization or goals of the the colorForth community.

Thank you, Mark.

Guess that would be an answer to Samuel's question. Someone could post an
exhaustive index to all of the various colorForth projects and pages. I'd link
to it, you betcha. Not a trivial task to keep up with.

Mine has always just been intended to link the specific URLs, noting the
major technical contribution of the site. Figured anyone interested would
peruse all of the sites regardless of what I said.

BTW Characterizing the goals of the colorForth community beyond
'colorForth love = if honk then'
is rather dicey, since there are so many different individuals in it.

This email list seems to dynamically reflect the instantaneous state of the
community, from comatose (the last year) to Yeah! (the last couple of weeks).

Regards,
Terry Loeall