Re: [colorforth] ether-ip-udp image / response

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Roman Pavlyuk (personal) wrote:

> I've tweaked Mark Slicker's cf2html.c a little bit more, so it generates
> html anchors and hyperlinks. As to me, it makes it easier to explore the
> source.
>
> Three converted latest (?) colorForth block files, bs-client.blk,
> bs-server.blk, ether-udp-3.blk, lay at
> http://www.geocities.com/eleks_76/index.html
>
> BR,
> Roman

Dear Roman, Tim here.

The anchors addition to cf2html are indeed handy.
Nice to see work being reused/extended.

Thanks for the webwork regarding ether-ip-udp!
These are indeed the newest files that I know of, I expect bs-client to
change soon, and will mail this list again when changes are made.

With kind regards,

Tim Neitz
tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rj_cf on #c4th IRCnet