Re: [colorforth] About a byte-sized colorforth

Applications are the key. The goal is not to create the simplest possible
language/system but to "balance all the conflicting demands". There are
simpler languages than colorForth, although I'm not sure I'd want to
program in them.

It hard for me comment on your system because it doesn't look like a
complete system at this point. I like the compact tokens. The huffman
coding of token types is a nice touch.

How would the editor work for this source code? You use dictionary
indices for compiling calls, but defintions could possibly be put in
different indicies depending on what was loaded previously.

Mark