Re: [colorforth] updated mandelbrot and Keyboard Use in CF

The of order keys is:

16 17 18 19    4  5  6  7
20 21 22 23    8  9 10 11
24 25 26 27   12 13 14 15
            1  2  3

The format for a key pad is:

pad f0 f1 ( ... ) f27 ( 28 bytes compiled )

where f0, ... , f27 (green, not macros) are the corresponding key
functions, and the 28 bytes that follow are the corresponding icon
indicies.

pad normally is used in a defintion and when executed enters a loop
fetching keys and executing the corresponding function.

Mark