From: jma jma
To: colorforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: [RE: [colorforth] Program input]

Thanks for the link! Wow! I must say, I was supprised to see Paul Graham's
name on the same page with Forth. I thought he was Lisp only?

I've read all the essays on his homepage and other than a brief quote here
or
there never seen a word on Forth. Has he done any work or written any
articles
on Forth?

Jeff

Frederic DUBOIS <frederic.dubois@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Welcome!
Check the Windows version of ColorForth at:
http://www.geocities.com/eleks_76/index.html

Amicalement,
Frederic