Re: [colorforth] Why is interupts turned off after its code has been discarted by empt

> If Chuck did this there is a reason. Unless,  he was being interrupted
> while adding "cli" to empty.

Not necessarily.  Chuck has made plenty of mistakes throughout his computing
career, and I've seen plenty of times on his Fireside Chat videos where he's
basically said, "I did it this way just because."

Chuck is a mortal human being, just like you and me; Occam's Razor works both
ways.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II