RE: [colorforth] colorforth.com pages, and other things.

> Also, I haven't heard much of anything from this list in a
> long time.  And
> certainly not from Chuck Moore and Jeff Fox.  Is it possible

I think this means everyone's happy :)

> to arrange another
> fireside chat?

I'm eager about that, too.
Usually Chuck gives interviews or presentations each year. I don't know when
or if it's planned this year.  Maybe, at the EuroForth conference next
month?
I liked the interactivity of the chat last year but it keeps us European
out, because of the time lag. If nothing is planned, why not do somthing
here? If Chuck has some time for us, of course.

To Stephane: You're mail box seems down; I can't mail to you ( or maybe,
you've changed you mind? :)

 Amicalement,
  Astrobe