RE: [colorforth] Active French Forth mailing list found

> I have heard it said that "if you have to apologize then you
> should change
> it". How about an English translation along with the French?
> That way we
> are all included and no apology is needed!

I thought non-french speakers wouldn't be interested anyway.
However see the translation below.

> John
>

> Sorry for this OT posting, but I know there's French speakers here.

Pardonnez ce message hors sujet, mais je sais qu'il y a des francophones
ici.
:)

> Je me permet de vous signaler l'existence d'une mailing list française

I wish to let you know about a french mailing list

> consacrée au Forth. Il ne semble pas que le sujet de

dedicated to Forth. I don't think Colorforth have been mentionned there
already,

> Colorforth y ait été
> abordé, mais il ne tient qu'à vous d'essayer.

but it's up to you to give it a try.

> Vous trouverez l'adresse d'inscription sur le site:

You'll find here the address for subscribing

http://forth.free.fr

Amicalement,
Frédéric