RE: [colorforth] DOES> How is colorForth different from other For ths?

Code is data, data is code. Jeff has put the emphasis on this in his Aha
work; IIRC he focused on the fact the code could be organized into a
database, which has some relationships with the OO concepts.
It seems to me that your set of 'times' is complete from the programming
activity point of view. Outside of this activity, there's probably an
infinite number of actions that one wants to perform on a word: for instance
print it, translate a block into an HTML page or perform speech synthesis.

 Amicalement,
  Frederic