De : Adam Marquis [mailto:adam.marquis@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mar. 23 décembre 2003 20:46
À : colorforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [colorforth] About source code, addresses and hardware

Still need polishing but would love to hear comments from you people,
lets tackle some problems together! I'm sure brainstorming could help a lot. To me, this is an issue we should deal with, or perhaps this isn't the case.
I would love to hear why.

Anyway, if not implemented in hardware, it simplifies source code
a lot to me. I must have a working implementation as soon as possible,
so I can discuss it in my work i have to hand out on the 23rd of January.
Anything suggested will be taken in consideration.

Adam

Is there a place on the Web where we could see your whole work and in a more
elaborate format?

Amicalement,
 Frederic