Re: [colorforth] arrays in source

My array,  24 bit size displayed in red digits
4 bit display action (lower bit hex/decimal) The associated name apended to
red nunber in magenta. The  load time action (f),  pushes the next source
address as yellow number, and skips the array.  The yellow number will be
compiled as a litteral  before the next green word. allowing the array to be
accessed  any way needed including loading  the array.   This would give us
an allot  word  with display  attributes and a does action following.  If
the array is loaded then we can build complex structures  such as display
structures needed for HTML pages and other record structures.
The editor would use the display action  to display the array  in a readable
manner.