Re: [colorforth] Dare I say ANS!

> rather that rely of knowing that semantics has not changed.

> >Absolutely agreed.
> >
> >I'm becoming more and more and more fascinated with vector-based
> >languages, like APL and J.  In fact, I recently learned enough of J to
> >really start understanding how to use it.  With few exceptions, I
> >absolutely *love* the language.  Every bit as much as I love Forth.

We had an idea (~1992-94) of having a blend of Turbo Pascal and Forth. It'd
be nice to have possibility to change compiler behavior at compile-time --
to generate build information, to compile additional resources, to check
dependencies, etc. It all was related to creating a game engine in BP. We
made it (BP) generate EXE files 112 bytes large (it required a fix in
BPC.EXE).

An offtopic, though. :)

BR,
Roman