Re: [colorforth] DOES> How is colorForth different from other Forths?

>> Incidently, I"m making progress with colorForth 2.0, defined in
colorForth.

Can you reveal any details? Roadmap?

Many people (including those in FidoNet zone 2 :) are willing to know WHY
some things are done this way, why it's better than (how they compare to)
other approaches.

Microsoft has quite a good set of documentation, MSDN (specially when
compared with what IBM provides :), but what I hate when reading MSDN
articles is that a reader gets an impression that there is the only M$ and
no competitors have ever though about these problems at all, and no
alternatives exist.

I'd not like ColorForth to be presented as the "only way" without giving
people explanations, analysis, comparison.

My 2eurocents :)

Roman