Re: [colorforth] How is colorForth different from other Forths?

I'm not sure why I didn't receive (yet?) the original message.  Hence the
double quotation.

> > progress.  CF seems to me an example of progress by elimination.  It
> >  is like the light, open sports car that the British used to make
> > and Mazda has lately revived with a few modern conveniences.  Some

As an owner of a 1980 and a 1986 Mazda RX-7, I can say for a fact that
Mazda hasn't just "Recently" revived the concept.  No, they kept it
going over the last 25 years, easily.  Long live the Wankel Rotary
Engine!

But I digress.  This is wildly off-topic.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II