Re: [Re: [colorforth] font experiment]

For me it depends upon what I am doing.  For instance
sometimes I've layed "bitmaps" out in ASCII.  In the
Quartus Forth download there is a demo that uses this
idea:

binary
0000001100000000 ,
0000001100000000 ,
0001111111100000 ,
0000001100000000 ,
0000001100000000 ,
0000001100000000 ,

Depedning on the variable length font things might
not "line up" when you do that.  Since colorForth
includes an icon editor I suppose that's really
not a concern.  Other than that I prefer variable
length fonts.

Regards,

John M. Drake