Re: [colorforth] Ideas

howerd.oakford@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

The pieces I'm missing is PCI programming info, but most importantly,
an interactive prompt programmed by me.
PCI is a mystery to me too... An interactive prompt is easy - find a
conventional Forth and look at QUIT.
But colorForth provides similar functionality by constructing tokens
directly on the stack.

I thought about text input stacked on the stack, with space triggering processing.
thanks for QUIT and the colorforth tips.

truth is a virus, or shallspread like a virus) actually doing good
stuff, replacing the whole
damn thing with a better solution,
Yes.
so it never get hacked again.
No.
More importantly, I want everyone able to pull those tricks, including
myself.
Yes.
I agree with what you say, except for "so it never get hacked again" .
Forth indicates a direction, not a destination. There must always be
change...

I meant not cracked again, correct by design, would not have vulnerabilities waiting to be exploited. I think it's a shame that nowadays one can hack so many programs using buffer overflows.

Adam