Re: [colorforth] Ideas

--- Adam Marquis <adam.marquis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I want something that suits me, not a new ANSIfied
> colorforth ANSI FORTH
> JUST SUCKS  btw, I completely agree).

I disagree.  I've seen some good, useful, compact
ANS Forth code.  Yes I think there are some
worthwhile innovations in ColorForth, but that's
different from saying ANS Forth "just sucks".

And I haven't seen an "ANSIfied" ColorForth.  I've
just seen a version of ColorForth that uses a few
different names to make life easier for someone
coming in from an ANS Forth background to
understand.

Regards,

John M. Drake