Re: [colorforth] Extending the character set - Take II

Bill Parker's arguments about 0 0000 are ingenious. But perhaps I don't
understand his stop bit proposal.

Adding such a bit to each character would be advantageous if the average
word were less than 5 characters. That may be the case with colorForth code.
But will it for text files?

And an expanded character set isn't desirable. I was pleased to realize that
48 characters are adequate. More are not necessary just because they're on
qwerty. And there is no limit to the number of possible characters.