Re: [colorforth] Extending the character set - Take II

I've had in mind several hacks to allow colorForth to produce web pages. I
see that Ting is talking about Forth Markup Language also.

We need an anti-space tag. It backspaces over the space that normally
follows a word, thus constructing McKean out of 2 words.

We also need a plethora of formatting words. These could be blue and would
be executed at display time. 'cr' and 'pp' come to mind, as do the HTML
tags. Parentheses, like emphasis, could be such.

Anti-space could be a blue word. There's a choice between tag and blue for
these purposes. Tag is cheaper, but there're only 16. This needs to be
thought out.