[colorforth] network stack

Hello,

I have published my network stack here:

http://personalwebs.oakland.edu/~maslicke/colorforth/networking/net.html

My ethernet card is a LinkSys EtherFast card, Linux has identified it as
an "Admtek Comet", this lead me to the AN983b documentation. My card is
part of a family of cards based on a chip known as the dec tulip. There
are numerous minor variations of the original design by dec. Intel
publishes very good documentation on the chip as the 21143.

Chuck had written a driver for a Lite-On card, which I believe comes from
the same family as my card. I am not sure if he ever finished it. My
driver is a modifcation of his.

I've have included an initial version of DHCP. This DHCP client will
automatically configure the IP address. It also locates the router,
does an ARP request and places result hardware address as the destination
address for the ethernet packet. In the future, I'd like to configure DNS,
however I don't yet understand DNS.

Credit goes to Chuck, of course, for writing such a simple stack which
greatly enhanced my understanding of the Internet. Also Tim Neitz had
fixed numerous things to allow communication with non-cf machines. I have
incorporated some his sugestions in my code.