Re: [colorforth] Extending the character set - Take II

On Wednesday 31 March 2004 06:33 pm, John R. Strohm wrote:
> Sam, did you notice that you were replying to Chuck Moore?  That's
> what Mark was asking about.

I quoted Chuck because I concurred with his statement, and added what I
believed to be a reinforcement for his views, based on what Chuck has
publically stated in the past.

I can't possibly be the only person on this group who has given a "Hear
hear" type of reply.  If I am, well, I'm sorry to disappoint you and
will try not to be so liberal in my interpretations again.

--
Samuel A. Falvo II