Re: [colorforth] network stack

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, John Drake wrote:

> --- "Roman Pavlyuk (personal)" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > Thank you, I'll look through it.
> >
> > I've converted blocks to HTML with hyperlinks, it's
> > easier to explore source
> > when you can jump to definition (at least for me :)
> > --
> > http://www.geocities.com/eleks_76/net.html
>
> Ok, this is just a small gripe.  But the code -
> shawdow block organization doesn't seem consistent.
> For instance the word "move" is describe in
> shawdow block 127 even though it's not defined
> (or used) until block 132.  And fr! commented
> at all.  Minor stuff really, but it helps
> novices like me follow along. :)  Anyway
> good progress!

I should have mentioned this, but this is a work in progress. I would of
course like to add some things to stack like TCP, and DNS. The shadow
comments are not all acurate or complete except for the ones the Chuck had
previously done.

Perhaps when I finish DNS, I will add some comments. How does everyone
like the even/odd presentation (my page, not Roman's) ? I thought it
brings the web page closer to the colorForth interface, and makes the
source easier to read.

Mark