Re: [colorforth] TCP State Engine

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:

> On Thursday 15 April 2004 03:29 pm, maslicke@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > I don't follow, did you pull 5 blocks from a hat?
>
> If you would read further, I explained where I got that figure from.

Ok, granted.

> > Please don't attempt to state my assumptions.
>
> Please don't attempt to presuppose what I'm trying to communicate.  My
> words are mine, and mine alone.  I happened to be in agreement with you.
> I don't know why you find this to be offensive.  You really need to
> learn to calm down.

I find offensive the encroachment of comp.lang.forth reasoning. Mindless
speculation and observations, arguments to limit the use of Forth or what
Forth can be, trying to frame a person in a certain light and all other
sorts fallacious reasoning. If you did not intend to associate me with
all these ideas of what a web browser should be, why bring it up at all?
I am the only one here, besides perhaps Chuck, who has expressed interest
in a web browser.

Mark