Re: [colorforth] IPv4

> This is true. The IPv4 code assumes no options, no fragmentation. From
> observation of tcpdump these seem to hold. It is important that code is
> protected from malicious packets however, I have not yet investigated the
> security in case assumptions fail.

the obvious solution (for the options) is to  shift the header into the
space occuppied by the options, blasting them into oblivion. then
everuthing works. this is what i plan on doing in my copy, so im gonna
make the same assumption when writing the checksumming code for my IPv4
implimentation.

Oninoshiko

 "A Pax, a pax, a pax upon thee"