RE: [colorforth] CF variables to store their adress in A register ?

> > > A register,
> > >
> > > Is CF supposed to work on x86 CPU only ?
> > >

> > Don't be agressive...
>
> I'm not, it's a question.

Ok -
The answer is no, of course; but maybe you wanted to mean, did I asked this
question for the x86 implementation only? Yes, I'm first of all interested
by the x86 plateform, but my question has a general scope.

> > Why do you think it is only good on x86 ?
>
> What makes you think I think that ?

Why don't you think that, then ? :)

 Amicalement,
  Frederic