Re: Re: [colorforth] /. and the new bios

> > It could happen.  Judging from recent events related to SW patents in
> > Europe, even massive and apparently successful citizen resistance
> > against the bureau-industrial(C) establishment is futile, so far.
>
> Yup, which is why flagrant disregard for authority is the only concrete
> expression of protest we can use now.  The days of civilized means of
> issue resolution, voting, are over.  This is war.
>
> - --
> Samuel A. Falvo II

KC5TjA'S WARCRY

wow, never thought seeing this one, we now finally agree, lets rejoy in a state of continual panic,
being rushed out the boat before it drowns....

I say take action, I enjoy the sudden burst
of material, people seem alive and well,
I'm back from a trip to Russia June seven to twenty-one and I Say Fuck It! Talk Hard, Pump Up The Volume.

Its easy to bring pressure (here i mean really terror and despair in front of the whole SCAM) against the whole priesthood of information technocracy.

Ill try to do my homework soon. in this field or another. * free (viral&of mainstream acceptance) encryption suite (whatever!) completely from scratch * =)