Re: [colorforth] Manifesto of Futurist Programming

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004, Oninoshiko wrote:

> In short i think most of the "new-old skool" (as im shure WE all know,
> there was a day when optimiziung code was the norm (but alas, old is new))
> programming is a "grassroots" and/or "undground" movment. so be prepard
> for it to be seen, but also be aware that it will feel small untill it is
> big enough that it can be nolonger ignored.

I think there needs to be agents, too many forces conspire against
Futurist Programming as I see it.

   8. To render and magnify the life of today, incessantly and
      tumultuously transformed by science triumphant

This is a very key point. Futurist Programming needs a foot hold in todays
computing framework for there to be a movement. I think it is nice that we
have a world wide network with a protocol as simple as IP. There are
possibilities innumerable for making use of this network. A first step
might be to get colorForth computers networked together to take part in an
interactive collaberative environment.

Mark