RE: [colorforth] Manifesto of Futurist Programming

On Sun, 3 Oct 2004, Howerd Oakford wrote:

> Hi Mark,

Any ideas on how it might work?

I thought some of those extra keys in the editor could flip through a ring
of participating colorForth machines, to view blocks virtually. Perhaps
some other keys could make a copy locally. Someone could maintain a server
so the blocks are not always transient. I don't know how the ring would be
established, essentially this would be a network of peers.

Mark