Re: [colorforth] Test message

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 07:12, Samuel A. Falvo II wrote:

> On Wednesday 13 October 2004 05:24 pm, Martin Randall wrote:
> > Again, stop being vague.  Send me the bounce message off-list with
>
> Again, settle down.  A little couresty goes a long way.

"Again settle down" ?

When was the first time you said that, or are you running Two
personalities now ?

Sorry to have to point out how vague and imprecise you are. You
certainly don't give anyone anything to work with.

> Now that I have your e-mail address readily available, when next it
> happens, I will forward you the message.

Oh come on...why the pleading of ignorance.  You've been on mailing
lists since at least June 1995 and know how email works, how to report
email problems and how to contact the owners of lists.

You'll be telling us next you've never seen the footers on the bottom of
every email.

Fortunately, we're upgarding mail servers at the end of November so this
won't be a problem anymore.