RE: [colorforth] Is Cfdos's Coloforth asm source code available?

Hi srb,

I have not published the assembler source on my web site as I do not like
assembler, and I am trying  to only use colorForth.

All of the cfdos1/2/3 binaries in blocks 0 to 17 are based on the same code
that I got from Terry's site.

I chose that code because it works on all 3 of my generic PCs ( 233/450/550
MHz ) and my laptop ( Maxdata 1.2GHz ). It also works on most other PCs and
laptops - it seems not to work on Compaq and Dell machines, they seem to
think they are beyond implementing VESA... :(

I will send you the assembler files...

They will not make exactly the same binary as I have hand modified several
of the kernel names.
It would be great if you could make the changes to the source to create
exactly the same binary.
I do not have the temperament for such things... ;)

Regards

Howerd  8^)