[colorforth] New Standard Keyboard

I don't know if anyone saw this, but it is a new 53 key "alphabetical" layout keyboard.
I like the fact that it doesn't have all those extra keys I never use.

http://www.tech-blog.org/story-2786.html

Knowing that Chuck is always interested in improving keyboards, maybe this one could be used
for colorforth... (It is pretty colorful ;-)

I haven't been able to get colorforth to run on my system yet -- no video. I tried the original version
some time ago, but hopefull y I'll have more luck with one of the modified versions. I've been spending
most of my time on a 'traditional' forth similar to eforth, so not sure when I'll be ready to make the jump
to colorforth.

-Lonnie