Re: [colorforth] Game Programming Blog

>Nice work Roger.  So the "monster eyes" and
>"Dark Blue"  programs are in ColorForth?

Nah, all of my serious work is done with a customized version of RetroForth running on Windows XP. I use the Allegro game library for all non-sound-related IO. In my post called "I want more room" I mentioned this, sort of. Actually I just implied that what I was using ran on Windows so that probably wasn't very obvious. I haven't talked about my setup in detail because I am wary of boasting, and I didn't want people asking me if they could use my code, yet. Mostly because I haven't reached a complete, 100% stable and useful solution, so I don't want it to be public and therefore have responsibility to everyone on my shoulders. Another reason for not takling about my setup is, being an artist, I decided that I'd rather keep my methods to myself until I release a complete game.