RE: [colorforth] New Linux 4word

> Have just finished porting 4word to linux. Includes asm
> source to compile
> using NASM version 0.98.33.

If nothing else, your work is very interesting to me. I didn't install Nasm
on my machine so I didn't build and run it, but I read the readme file and
the source.
It seems to me that your 4word and my 4IM are close to each other. But you
are one step ahead of me because you get ride of the classic
interpret/compile switch with [ and ], and use colors instead. Still, it
isn't a CF clone cause it doesn't use huffman compression. So it seems to me
that it's half-way between (neo-)classic Forth and CF. For this reason, I
find 4word very educationnal: it shows a possible and understandable path
from Forth to the CF technology. What are your future plans about 4word? Do
you plan to introduce huffman compression?

 Amicalement,
  Frederic