[colorforth] Address STack

The addressing register is one of the most elegant structures in Forth
I have seen. Whenever a Forth I use doesn't provide it, I write myself
a workaround because it makes the style of programming much easier.

I propose the idea of an Address stack, instead of a single register.
The advantage is that addresses will never be thrashed by a word
unexpectedly, as is the case too often. Of course, careful programming
can avoid this, but an address stack is much more flexible at a
negligible price (one operation on the x86).

--
Chris Walton
arke on irc.freenode.net