[colorforth] ColorForth now runs on my laptop

Hi all,

Just thought I should post that I have finally gotten ColorForth running
on my (ancient p166 Hitachi Visionbook Plus 4360x with C&T 65554 video
and 800x600 screen) laptop.  I had to change 'displ' from 0xf0000000 to
0xc0000000 and frame from 0x2000000-hp*vp*2 (assumes 32 meg) to
0x1000000-hp*vp*2 because I only have 16 meg.

Cheers,
Mark

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE.
The information contained in this communication is confidential and/or
proprietary business or technical data. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying
or distribution of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by
telephone (604) 472-2300, or electronically by return message, and
delete or destroy all copies.