[colorforth] Ray Needs a Machine

Gentilmen,
Ray here;

I'm in serious need of a colorforth booting machine that can run the
Appelman smallfonts image that Tim Neitz uses to create the
multi-tasker mtcf.

I am about to go on walk-about thru my local computer stores. Some of
these stores have parts that I can pick thru to test if they work with
colorforth.

It would help me immensly if I knew what parts I was looking for to
begin with, my old machine never fully ran the Appelman cf.

Would you care to list your machines in this thread, please, by parts.

Or should you have a machine at a reasonable price, I would be
interested in purchasing a machine.

Thank you,
Ray
ps. get me while I'm desparate :)