[colorforth] Port Howerd ;)

Ray, Reporting....

Just minutes ago, I was successfull porting Howerds cfdos4 code to a
front end that i've been hacking all along, derived from Terry
Loveall's work on Chucks original.

This mateing was accomplished using just the software provided by
Terry and Howerd, and masm. I changed the 'nc' variable to boot 18
sectors instead of 9, used Terry's code to rebuild a c4.com image,
then used cfdos4 to first put Howerd's cf800.blk on the disk using the
'U' command then puting the c4.com (renamed to c4.blk so that cfdos4
would "pick it up", and used the `ctrl-U' command to put just the boot
section 18 blocks over Howerd's boot code, already on the disk.

Previously, my Compaq pentium 4 was incapable of booting Howerd's
code. Howerd, aware of this fact and also aware that he had advised
that you just put a different front 18 on his code to get it to work
on your machine, has recently made that proposal possible. He returned
several custom macros back to Chuck's original, and now all is well
with the world.

I was so very excited to get his code to boot, and show up in the
editor, that I reboot windows to tell you all,

Back I go to test things like his editor, Mark Slickers mandelbrot,
the menu code, the relative  load block thingy, ( my personal favorite
app ) and more.

Wish me luck....
Ray
--