Re: [colorforth] Colorforth AMD64

Steve,

I don't have an AMD64 to try and get 4word running on. NASM doesn't support
AMD64, yet, either.

Flat Assembler:
http://www.flatassembler.net
and YASM:
http://www.tortall.net/projects/yasm/

do support AMD64, but have subtley different syntax. You might be able to get
4word to build using YASM in AMD64 mode, but I doubt if the minimal elf-header
I used will still be valid for 64-bit mode.

Regards,
Terry Loveall