From: Mark Slicker [mailto:maslicke@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 31 May 2005 21:38
To: ColorForth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [colorforth] new color

I propose a new color 'orange', which when used will return the address
which corresponds with the name of the word used in orange.

Instead of:

: defer pop ;
: word defer ... ; word

use:

: word ... ; 'word

If you want some context for this proposal, here[1] is a version of
'accept' I did, which could benefit from this proposal. On the other
hand, maybe there is better way to program 'accept', in either case I'm
interested in your input.

Thanks,
Mark

[1] http://personalwebs.oakland.edu/~maslicke/colorforth/accept/