Re: [colorforth] new color

Adding a new color is not difficult. Adding a word which parses would be a bit clusmy in colorForth, besides colorForth has no character ' .

The effect of a magenta defined word, when executed is to return an address in source, orange would return the address of the defintion.

I'm not familer with the other 'defer', I copied this from Chuck. The name makes sense as is by the fact the execution of the rest of word is defered when 'defer' is executed.