[colorforth] new color

I am not sure that Chuck Moore reads the messages here so I had forwarded some colorforth messages about a new color to Chuck and this is his response to me. I think it is meant for this group so here it is. - John Peters

I'm absolutely in favor of new color/functions in colorForth. I think different applications may well have different execution tables to implement specialized functions.

I'm not in favor of standardizing a universal set of color/functions. At least not until much more experimentation has been done. The set I used in colorForth 1.0 were just those that occurred to me. By no means complete.

I continue to think that 16 is the right number of functions. More would be too difficult to remember, fewer not enough to do what we're already doing.

A word that returns its address could be useful. At least in some contexts. But what address does it return? The address of the first word of its name or the address following the last word. The first is useful to display the name, the latter to implement a variable or array.