Re: [colorforth] How are words truncated?

Characters are packed into the upper 28-bits of a 32-bit
word, but the last character may extend the length of the
characters past 28-bits if the extended bits of the
character are zero. 'pack' will always pack as many
characters as possible in a preparsed word.