Re: [colorforth] Reassembling without plusses

On 6/26/05, Albert van der Horst <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 25, 2005 at 02:26:52PM -0500, Ray St. Marie wrote:
> > On 6/22/05, Albert van der Horst <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[snipsors]

> I fixed my index.html.
> Direct access is
>     ftp 80.100.243.19
>

> Groetjes Albert
>
> --
> Albert van der Horst,Oranjestr 8,3511 RA UTRECHT,THE NETHERLANDS
> Economic growth -- like all pyramid schemes -- ultimately falters.
> albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://home.hccnet.nl/a.w.m.van.der.horst

YEAH!! Thanks, Albert, I'm in.
I clicked on your link and it opend an html page the has links to a
forth script, the source of that script, and somethng about zork.
_SO_ I changed the header of the link in the browser box from http://
to ftp:// and hit go and i'm looking at directory,  :)

I need to go back over your mails and read and find in your ftp space
all the things you've talked about.  :)

Thank you so much for sharing.

Btw, ChuckBot the Cursor ( colorforth twist on Karel The Robot for
pascal or Guido van Robot for python ) is now detecting walls in his
world. Tim Neitz has asked me to document this to the irc #c4th puplic
log. I shall do so starting later in the week. I'm haveing a blast
coding this in windows colorforth as I wait for my "new" colorforth
workstations to arrive. More about those when they get here.

See ya on the list.
Ray
--
Ray St. Marie